Thursday 16 September 2010

PVP Team : Low Level Secret Temple

I go to High Level Superfights quite often since I promoted my first three masters (Romina, STW, Grace) for a bit of PK action, some sunstone farming and of course, loots. But near the end of my gaming experience I realized that I haven't really gone into the low level superfights. No 32/33AR 30/32DR armors here - Elite84 is the top level equipment. No veteran or expert stances - just basic stances. The battles in low level superfights are closer, due to this limitation.

I wanted to try out low level ST so I asked Lloyd what team I should use. I had Romina and STW in mind, but their non-veteran stances were mediocre at best. So I went for Wizard - Scout - Cath Int, an old build I believe that was popular before the first server merge. I could have gone with an elementalist but I chose Catherine since she can also play as a partial wizard if needed. Scout was their for basic buffing and ressing - an aspect I just cant leave out of pvp. My Wizard would be a debuffer, controlling enemies with a variety of spells and Catherine would be my finisher with her 2 lightning stances. It seemed good in my head and I was ready to give it a go.

I was easily able to gather some equipment for my three characters due to my frequent visits in High Level Superfights as well as some support from my faction vault. Nobody claims elite84 armor anymore so I just help cleared out inventories and paying for them at a cheap, cheap, cheap rate. Weapons were a bit tougher since Elite84 Rods, Staffs and Bracelets are in high demand for making Rosario. I was hesitant at times either to keep my +6 Rod/Staff and Bracelets for my team or to sell them off at a high price.

Leveling this team also took me longer than normal, since I had to focus that each character was able to max all stances available before reaching level 84. I completed my equipment even before getting to level 84! So when I finally reached level 84 for my three characters, I was so happy to finally be able to wear their appropriate equipment. It was my first time to use a wizard and elementalist in pvp, and my scout skills have long vanished since I started using Romina + STW. With the help of Lloyd, Pyratic and MsSwan, I brushed up my skills with my new pvp team and was ready to go.




As with all superfights, things are only exciting in the presence of enemies, so you can try out your skills and equipment against them. So far, my team has proven good to most physical type enemies but is having a problem battling other Wizards and Elementalists/Hellenas. I still need to practice more in using the Wizard - she just has so many skills in her arsenal. Even if I only have three stances available at any one time, each stance has its own use. I usually get stuck in using levitation most of the time, switching to Illusionist for finisher debuffs (sleep / magical piercing) or escape (ritardi, spiritual shield) but I keep forgetting to use Psychokinesis skills - especially Apocalypse which has a large AOE and can stop enemies from using their skills.

Low level superfights actually give substantial amounts of experience to characters. If done three times daily, my characters will quickly get over their level limit of 90 and be unable to participate.. So I don't go to low level ST unless Lloyd will really bug me and I'm not swamped with other tasks. But when I do go and there are reds, it's always fun.

0 comments: