Tuesday 31 August 2010

Experience Boost Week - Day 5 and Eminence Auction

Another day of leveling in SCR.  Current team has no more angel buffs (oh noes!), nor do any of us have Secret Guard Clients. The start of day 5 saw a decrease in manpower. We started with 5 people (me, Cruz, Axbinder, Speedtouch, Vugtis) but this morning i was glad 2 more faction members (SaviourVII, Zurdiczz) joined us. We no longer have a plasma buffer / burner inflicter but still have a decent amount of shockers, along with MC and HG users during the morning period. We also have Shining Ballade and Hound every now and then. By afternoon Tlabbar has joined the squad and Cruz changed to an elementalist so once again we had someone in Domination Fire Stance.

For the first time since I joined Eminence, i get to participate in the auction! The auction master has been on hiatus and the rest of the council members finally got up to organizing one. I managed to acquire 300+ raid points, and now i feel like a girl who has a credit card in a shopping mall. Due to the rules in bidding and to avoid monopolizing of loots, i am only able to bid for two items that i want. I'm currently interested in the Lightning Gun (Lightning pistol) and The Emerald Dragon (Ice Rifle). So far, i have no competitors in bidding, and this may be due to several reasons. One is that.. they don't have enough raid points. Yup, raids in EMN are not required, so it's raid at your own choice, earn RP at your own pace (a side note - Lloydworth is currently the top raider for EMN). The second reason is connected to the first.. maybe they don't want to bid against me because I have so much raid points (lol). Or maybe they have already what they need and are allowing us newer members get what we want. In any case, I have a strong feeling that I will soon have an Ice Rifle and Lightning Pistol - my first two items from EMN auction and my first two elemental (non-fire!) weapons!

0 comments: