Thursday 2 September 2010

Raid: Brain of Argus #2 and #3

Eminence faction again raided Brain Of Argus, and to my request I played as tank again. I brought Coimbra Trooper (who wore Seitai's ELN), Scout and Emilia (who is still wearing Liberatrix' Armor).

The team was very well formed. Vugtis brought Grace (Shotgun Blaster, Flintlock) and Rio (Serenade, Prelude) and Pyratic brought Elementalist (Domination Fire). The rest of the squad were in Flintlock or Outrage Shot.
 
From our previous attempt, we tried to damage several Bribantras simultaneously by luring them together in a small clump and using AOEs such as FireWall. This time, I successfully lured all 8 Bribantras into a small group so that they can easily be hit.

Come here sotongs.

Our Faction Leader admits that this is so far the fastest way to do Brain of Argus raid.
Inside the boss room itself was nothing new. I provoked the sotongs while everyone else aimed the brain. I am loving Defiant Aura from the Crusader stance for its 100% provoke. At one point I even managed to inflict provoke status on Argus Brain! I was too busy running around and tanking to even press the screenshot button. I'm now waiting on Lloydworth to get me some screenies.

I know right. Now get back to child labor.

0 comments: