Saturday 4 September 2010

Eminence : Auction #1

My first time to participate in Eminence Auction! Yay! Since I joined, this is the first time an auction has been held due to the absence of the auction master/s. I'm glad they have found time to arrange this for the members!

Here are the items that I won:



Lightning Gun (Lightning Pistol)
The Emerald Dragon (Ice Rifle)
+6 Daemon Slayer
+6 The Black Dragon

.. and I only used a third of my Raid Points! LOL. I didn't bid in all items that I could due to restrictions. Items are categorized and people can only bid in 1 or 2 per category. This is to prevent people from hoarding one item type such as Elemental (Ice and Lightning) Weapons.

Below are some of the items my friends from Millenion won.  Even though we are relatively new, bidding for items is equal to all. Raid points are earned when.. you raid of course. So even the most senior members can lose in bidding!


Pyratic
Le Noir Scout

Vugtis
Le Noir Musk
+6 Elite Robe of Pluto 2DR 8 Fire RES

Cruz
+5 Elite La Ventisca 3DR 11 Mental RES with 1S 3% mhp
Lightning Gun
Le Noir Elementalist

SiegeMaster
Einaptor Sword
+6 The Black Dragon
+6 Conqueror Cannon
Ranged Weapon Crystal – Grade 32
Ranged Weapon Crystal – Grade 32

Lloydworth
Le Noir Wizard
+6 Elite Camisa de Soldado
The Emerald Dragon
Magic Weapon Crystal – Grade 28


My next goal is to get a Lightning/Ice Shield and Sword. Can't wait for the next auction!

0 comments: