Thursday 2 September 2010

1st Day of September

It's hard to keep track of expenses and earnings. I usually just raid all the time, sell if it's in demand or trade it to something I need if the owner agrees, and buy items when I really need them.

Prices are rapidly fluctuating, I'm seeing a drop in veteran chips yet an increase in Level 100 chip packs, which doesn't add up. My theory is that since chip packs are around 13m each, then each level 100 chip should be 1.3m, making each vet chip 3.9m. I checked the market manager only to find that vet chips were being sold for as low as 3.1m. As for magical amethysts and liquefied gas, it seems that more and more people are able to do Arsene Secret Vault and the continuing supply from abs continue to push their values lower and lower. Two weeks ago, it was nice to sell MA/LG for 2.5m each. Now it's hard to sell them for 2m each. Maybe all the top tier players have gathered enough for WoAs, HoAs and Garim Belts.

Earning is getting difficult, but since I am not making or intending to buy any new equipment, I guess I don't feel it as much. GP items have reached a plateau in prices and may even decrease soon. At the moment, I only need growth stones (combat & training manuals,veteran & expert scrolls) and raiding items such as Silver/Platinum Hammers and Griffon eggs/tears.

Below is an example of a good day in earnings. Minor items such as Medal of Honour, Pure Gold Bars and below level 100 chips are not included.

Premium Treasure Chest
3 player game - 2 wins - 21 Triumph Fillers ~ 35.7

Mission : Raflessia
+6 Elite Staff of Simurgh ~ 35m
+6 Grim-Shout ~18m
Symbol of Aries ~ 18m

Mission : Torsche Mansion
7 Veteran chips ~ 21m

Mission : Arsene Vault
2 Magical Amethyst ~ 4m
3 Liquefied Gas ~ 6m
1 Piece of Trump ~5m

Mission : Uraeus
+5 Gigantic Poleaxe ~ 5.5m
Recipe - Elite Dragon Coat ~ 250k

Mission : Griffon
Recipe - Elite Dragon Coat ~ 250k
Reciple - Le Noir Wizard ~ 1m
Symbol of Scorpio ~ 38m

Today's estimated earnings : 187.7m

There is no Mission : Vergo because I am out of Silver/Platinum Hammers and refuse to buy the ones in Market Manager. There were more items looted but for level 100 items, I automatically make them +5/6 and for e84/88 items I make them into +6. From what you can see here, a lot of them broke *_*

0 comments: