Tuesday 31 August 2010

A Tribute to my SCR leveling : items borrowed

I have been leveling for quite some time now in SCR, and i couldn't have trained a lot of characters because I did not even have armor for them! It is essential to have the right characters, stances and weapons in a squad to effectively kill Sacred Vespanola Soldiers, but I did not have them all. Fortunately, I had friends who helped me along the way.

Owner: Liberatrix
Used by : Emilia
Purpose : Survival
Owner : SiegeMaster
Used by : Nar
Purpose : Stun

Owner : SiegeMaster
Used by : Nar
Purpose : Stun
Owner : MrsStormRiders
Used by : All MA characters
Purpose : Stun Lock and DPS
Owner : McBee_4
Used by : All  MC users
Purpose : DPS


Owner : Seitai
Used by : All HG users
Purpose : DPS



After several weeks of training in SCR I finally reached family level 50. For those wondering, here are some stances and characters that I used to effectively train in this area:


Mighty Cruz - Claude and Idge Battle Smith
Hanging Guard - Grandice and Idge Battle Smith
Evocation Lightning (Shock) -  Elementalist, Rio, Hellena, Catherine of Intelligence
Martial Artists (Stun, Freeze, Burn) - Graciello, Bai Hu, Feng Ling, Jean Pierre, Irawan
Combatant (stun) - Nar
Rapida Espada (shock) - Selva

0 comments: