Monday 30 August 2010

Experience Boost Week


SGE is currently having an experience boost event (100% extra) that started on the 26th of August and will last until 02 September. Luckily, I have exactly 7 SCR passes left, so without much thinking, I spent / am spending / will spend my time here in SCR during this exp boost.
Family Level as of 30 August 2010
I doubt that I can increase my base family level to 51 by the end of the week. It has been increasingly hard to increase the percentage since I reached family level 50. I asked people who have reached 51 and above, they say that it gets excruciatingly painful and slow. There isn't much difference from the Family's Protection Buff past 50, it only adds defense until family level 63.

My SCR days are usually fruitful, adding considerably to my family level (I went SCR from 37 to 50). Today's rate has been quite slow. One of my squad mates, Punjetas, signed a secret guard contract with a 2-year hiatus player named MiBuJo. We were happy that MiBuJo had angel buffs which further boosted our experience gain and increased our damage output. I'm also quite satisfied with the members in the squad, who are equally pulling their weight in. We have buffers, debuffers and a decent amount of DPS characters.

Buffed Up Characters (Angel Buff, Level 11 Intensify and Acceleration, Pink Lolipop, Self-Buffs : Level 12 Violent Wind Attack, Level 12 Enchanted Arm..



..against Sacred Vespanola soldiers with Mortal Wound, Shock and Stun


By this morning, MiBuJo's fighter reached vet 10 100% and he promoted to expert, ending the secret guard contract. He still had a lot of hours left in his pass, so I let him inside the squad to serve as resser and buffer, so more people can bring dedicated DPS teams. Cruz wasn't happy with the leecher but reaching his goal of family lvl 50 quickly buried this issue.

0 comments: