Wednesday 1 September 2010

Last SCR pass

Nar, Catherine of Intelligence and Hellena has reached Expert 10 100% whilst Gracielo and Emilia are still gaining levels. I doubt Gracielo will reach Master 10 100%, but it will be close. Since I used him against Sacred Vespanola Soldiers, he's proven his worth. Equipped with 20% attack speed Assassin Gloves, maximum evasion Assassin Boots, Elite Le Blanc Scout with evasion + 3DR, he easily reaches max attack speed and 50+ evasion. His weapons include a borrowed golden knuckles and a trump gaiter. Combined with his level 12 self-buff, Sacred Vespanola Soldiers aka Vespas are often inflicted with stun status and unable to react.

Nar, armed with two blunts also inflicted stun to pave the way for OS and MC users. Catherine of Intelligence and Hellena were both equipped with Atk + shock ziz bracelets during their time of leveling. Every now and then, i would use a pink lolipop and they would easily reach max attack speed in evocation lightning stance, which was very nice and very painful for Vespas as they got inflicted with shock status.

I am running out of characters to train due to lack of equipment for them, so I decided to leech during this last day of leveling. Earlier today Ania reached level 93 from level 80, and Najib reached level 100 from level 80. I still have a few more level 80 toons left to train, and I hope my squadmates don't mind that I bring one good master DPS and status inflicter (Gracielo), a buffer/resser (Emilia) and a lowbie toon. I'm planning to level Claire, Jose, Diego, Ramiro, Tiburon, Gavin and Lorch this way but it seems I would not have enough time.

Later during the day, Nanodecimator, SaviourVII, DivinityAngelic and Axbinder joined our vespa squad.

After my SCR pass expires (4am GMT+10) my first objective is to train my low level ST team (actively, to make sure they max out all stances)and finish leveling the remainder of my toons to 100.

..But my internet decided to hate, so I wasn't able to play for a few hours. Wasted a few hours on that last pass. Oh well, onward to my lowbie ST team.

0 comments: